Software Engineer (Mid-Level)
Khoros in Austin is looking to add more stellar Mid-Level Software Engineers to ouralready-awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-drivenapplication that consumes big data streams from the major social networks(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale theirconversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read andrespond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k socialconversations a day.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensationand benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionateteam players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best andbrightest in the social media software industry.
Skills and Requirements:
These tools/approaches have served us well insolving these problems:
● Java, ES6
● AWS (Kinesis,SWF, EC2, SQS, DynamoDB etc.)
● Open Sourcetech such as: Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
● Autonomousteams building interrelated microservices
● Focusedautomated tests
What we're looking for is simple:
● Bachelor ofScience in Computer Science or other technical discipline (or equivalentexperience)
● 1-6 years experience working with some of these technologies
● Experience working in a team-based, Agile environment
● Passionate, sharp,team players that think they have something valuable to contribute
At Khoros, we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with thisphilosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicantsregardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation,disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.