Software Engineer, Mobile
Overview of the role:
We're looking for a full-time, cross-platform mobile engineer with a passion for design, collaboration, problem-solving, and happiness at work to join our growing team. As a mobile software engineer, you'd be responsible for working closely with both designers and API engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional mobile experiences.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Collaborate with other team members to creatively solve problems ranging from UX to performance.
- Use your mobile development expertise to help guide our mobile product's direction
- Help bring our designers' vision to life and influence design direction with vision of your own to produce excellent mobile user experiences
- Write maintainable, performance-minded code
- Write reliable tests and review others' code to help keep the bugs out
- Support our customers by understanding their needs and improving our platform to meet them
What you'll need to be successful:
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate and learn
- High standards for quality and attention to detail
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on iOS experience in a professional environment
- 2+ years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment
- Experience with and a passion for automated testing
- Experience consuming REST APIs
We're a highly skilled product development team, some working from our Austin offices and some working remotely across the US. We all care deeply about what we do, and we have a lot of fun doing it. We value collaboration, simplicity, rapid iteration, clarity, efficiency, recognizing people for a job well done, good beer, and a clever giphy on Slack.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: We currently only accept candidates in the United States.