At RetailMeNot, we’re passionate about building innovative software solutions that help our users save money when shopping, while continuing to drive value for our merchant partners.
We’re looking for hardworking new graduate computer scientists to join our team. At RetailMeNot, you will gain and provide mentorship, grow your skills and your career, all while driving our company to deliver on our vision. The software we build at RetailMeNot typically involves working with mobile, web, or data technologies that scale for millions of users. As a new engineer, you’ll be able to focus on one or more of these technologies and grow your career, and you'll have a ton of opportunity to deliver impact your team and the business.
Do you enjoy learning new technologies? Are you committed to building software that delivers relevant, meaningful experiences to millions of people? Do you love building scalable, performant, and maintainable software? If your answer is “yes,” we need skilled engineers like you, who flourish in a dynamic culture and are laser-focused on delivering results by quickly iterating on prototypes and taking them into production.
Are you up for the challenge?
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about solving complex technical problems at scale
- You believe you can automate anything and everything with code
- You enjoy working on a team and helping the people around you succeed
- You have high standards in everything you do and a high attention to detail
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You believe in constantly learning new technologies
- You love getting great results
Who We Are:
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.