Software Engineer, Organize at Evernote
The Evernote Organize Team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who knows what it takes to build production-ready web/mobile applications and is excited about building the next generation of the Evernote user experienceAbout the team:
- Design, implement, and launch new modular scalable systems that organize over hundreds of millions of notes and other content.
- Communicate clearly, work productively with minimal supervision, think creatively and independently, and collaborate with team members in diverse functions (Product, QA and Marketing)
- You will work with relational database, Google Cloud Storage and/or Elasticsearch.
- You will work towards adding more intelligence to organize, there is a lot of room for personal initiative and creativity here.
- You will keep up-to-date with new technology & coding standards
- You are have experience in implementing and launching scalable systems
- You have a strong foundation in computer science with competency in algorithms and system design
- You have strong Java, JS and SQL design and development experience
- You have B.S., M.S. or Ph.D in Computer Science or a related field
Individuals seeking employment at Evernote are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us stay in sync with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.