Software Engineer, Special Operations at Molecula
Molecula’s Engineering team is a group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all. They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients, company, and opportunity.
Molecula is looking for a Software Engineer to join our SpecialOps Engineering team to help analyze, troubleshoot, and enhance existing functionalities and improve processes and documentations to ensure robust production operations for our customers. This is a high visibility role where you will be working with cross-functional teams from Sales, Customer Success, Product to Engineering. You will be the point of contact for Engineering and the key player between Customer Success and Engineering to lead production incidents and drive toward root cause resolutions.
- Lead production incidents and work with cross-functional teams to drive to root cause resolutions.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and enhance existing features and functionality.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to enhance support process, documentations and playbooks.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to gather required incident details, perform detailed analysis and incident reproduction in an internal environment.
- Provide guidance to the Customer Success team for proper communication for status update, report, and presentation to customers and leadership.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support engineering environment.
- Proven experience in end-to-end technical resolutions.
- Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years of software development experience in an engineering environment.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems, designing and building containerized application deployments with Kubernetes or similar.
- Experience with incident management tools and processes, instrumenting applications with observability tooling including metrics, tracing, and logging.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, CircleCI to create end-to-end pipelines for all staging environments (Dev, Test, UAT, Production).
- Experience operating and automating cloud or SaaS products.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.