Software Engineer‚ Test
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
What you’ll do here can literally change lives. You’ll work with some of the brightest minds in tech, make lots of new friends (that also happen to be co-workers), and help people make informed decisions about one of the most meaningful things in their lives, their home.
We’ve got locations in Canada and the US, including great new digs in Austin TX, and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Create, update, and maintain an extensible test automation frameworks
- Deliver and interpret automation results
- Review and triage test failures; reproduce, debug, isolate problems and verify fixes
- Drive metrics with engineering peers to monitor code coverage; recommend bug prevention strategies, and implement other quality measures
- Perform manual and exploratory testing as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and partner use cases
- Stay current with the latest test automation best practices and share your findings with the team
WHO YOU ARE
- Driven test engineer that is motivated to enable your peers to build great products in a fast-paced environment
- Business focused technologist versed in modern testing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience developing web and mobile-based testing automation using Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven sequencing decisions
- Attention to detail, great sense of design, and commitment to beautiful user experiences
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design, and best practices
"LOCATION : Downtown, Austin, TX.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description