The Engineering Team is on a mission to build the absolute best software in the local space. We use our data and technology to effectively create and manage local business owners’ digital assets at scale. While our customers are hard at work realizing their passion and dream, our software delivers:-
- A compelling digital experience that matches the authenticity and spirit of that local business to their consumers. We can help the consumers to find their next favorite local joint or love their current one even more.
- Data driven insights about their consumers and their business - insights they can use to compete with the giants and thrive.
- A content platform that empowers our content managers to create engaging content while having fun using the tools.
In addition to the top notch engineering talent we have on the team, we also have the best partners in crime - killer Product and Design teams!
As a Software Engineer at GoDaddy, you will…
- Write gobs of code – we don’t know any other way to hone our craft better!
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps Local Businesses the way we do!
- Participate in the decision making progress – we want you to speak up!
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
- Have a direct impact on the company’s top line performance.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Enthusiasm for local businesses and a fit with GoDaddy values.
- A solid grasp on CS fundamentals and deep appreciation for the craft of software development.
- Be able to program in Java is a plus
- A thirst to learn, tenacity to take on hard problems, and the courage to own your responsibilities.
- An unselfish, team-first attitude.
- Great attention to detail, because details matter (if you apply, include the word “purple” somewhere in your resume or cover letter).
- Embrace and thrive in fast-paced, lean startup cultures – we insist on saying NO to big corporate mentality.
- Personal ambition - embrace challenges, energized by more more more, inspired by learning and growing.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options
- Unlimited time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program