Software Engineer at SailPoint
You’re looking for something, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. You enjoy building applications, from the front end to the backend and the API’s that allow integrations. No part of the application is foreign to you, but if you could choose between them you’d pick the front end. You’re well versed in web frameworks, be it Angular, React, Django, etc. You’ve got the skills but something is missing. You’re looking to be challenged, looking for some variety. You often ask yourself how can I make these two applications talk to each other. You’re comfortable talking with customers and understanding what their needs are and then making it happen. And from time to time you don’t mind helping people figure out their issues. You thrive in environments where every day a new challenge arises that causes you to think in different ways, learn new skills and you don’t need direction in order to get results. Well, I think you’ve come to the right place. SailPoint is looking for an Integration Engineer to help our partner organizations build integrations into our open platform. You’ll be part of a small team creating the tools and frameworks that our partners utilize for integration, as well as assist building integrations directly into partner platforms. Along the way you’ll provide support to partners - helping them use the tools and debug any issues they may run into. If you’re sitting on the edge of your seat reading this, then don’t wait, apply right now! We’d love to have you on-board and part of the SailPoint Crew!
• Minimum 2 years development experience
• Minimum 2 year’s experience with Agile Methodology
• Proficient in follow languages
• Proficient with relational databases ( MySQL, SQL Server, Etc)
• Proficient with the following toolset
• RESTful Web Services
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design principles
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, business and computer engineering, information science, or related field.
◦ Exposure to Docker (writing docker files, container troubleshooting, etc.)
◦ Identity and/or Security Experience a plus
◦ Previous use of AWS Lambda/Micro services
◦ CI/CD – development and maintenance of continuous integration systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.