Have you got great skills as a developer, but want to broaden your horizons and move into a more customer-facing role? If so, here's your opportunity. As a member of the Customer Success organization, you'll spend your days working side by side with Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing and Business Analytics teams, working to understand and optimize business flows related to customer activities.
You won't be just a resource or a number: your changes will be immediately visible to thousands of customers, improving their experiences and driving value to the company. You’ll be working on the front line, alongside the people who interface directly with our customers. It’s a fun and fast-paced role.
Our objective is threefold:
- First, to infer more data from our customers' experience with the platform. The more we know about how our customers leverage our platforms, the better we can position our services to help meet customer use cases.
- Second, to foster better interaction between the customer and the company through the development of internal toolsets and integration with third party systems.
- Third, to drive innovation and efficiency through the constant evolution of product and customer offerings
This of course, is all done through solving problems with software. The job is no small effort: you're responsible for creating rich customer-facing user interfaces, interfacing with numerous back-end systems, designing and executing complex business logic, and working with amazing new technologies to enhance the real-time view of what's happening on the Internet - and how it affects our customers.
The ideal candidate is a fast-learning software engineer with experience developing for the Salesforce Platform. Experience with object oriented and scripting languages like Java and Python is a bonus.
You’ll have significant autonomy in how you design and implement your tasks, and will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle (design, development, testing, integration, documentation).
- Excellent object-oriented design skills
- At least two years developing for the Salesforce Platform (Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL)
- Experience with Salesforce tools: Data Loader, Workbench, Flow and Process Designer
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with front end development: Angular JS, vue.js, node.js, HTML, CSS
- Previous contact with Java, Spring MVC, Java Servlet API
- Experience with packaging & deployment tools - Gradle, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes
- Are a fast learner and enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies
- A standout "customer first" attitude
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Collaborate on the development of a customer-facing system resident in Salesforce.com
- Access and manage data in third-party systems using REST APIs and webhooks
- Maintain and develop new functionality of existing web applications
- Full development lifecycle: design, development, test, documentation, release and follow up
- Data analysis and visualization
- Custom development in support of Customer Experience delivery objectives