SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised.We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
We are looking for a passionate junior developer to join our Data Parsing Team. We have the unique challenge of making sense of the mountains of exposed credentials recovered from the dark web and underground. This is the life blood of SpyCloud so you will have a big impact!
What You Will Do:
- Create efficient and scalable ways of parsing large amounts of (un)structured data
- Add to and improve our data parsing pipeline
- Work closely with our security researchers who are collecting breach data
- Participate in a fast-paced environment
Your Skills and Experience:
- New college grad with a degree in Computer Science or a related field OR at least 2 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Experience with Python
- An understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with a database (relational or NoSQL)
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to switch contexts as business needs change
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with an MVC web framework (e.g. Pyramid, Django, Ruby on Rails, etc)
- Familiarity with building REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bash scripting
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with a version control system. We use Git.
The Interview Process:
- A 1 hour phone call to discuss your experience and a few technical questions
- If all goes we’ll send you a programming challenge to work on.
- An onsite where you will meet with the team and present your solution to the programming challenge.
Job Type: Full-time