What you’ll be called: Software Engineer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities to enable our agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you’ll do:
Partner with the Product Team to execute our agent’s technology visions. You will design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Learn and adhere to software best practices and common design patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development using one or more of the following: Node.js, Java, Python, GoLang, PHP or React.
- 2 years of Docker experience.
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Proven experience building microservice or SOA architectures using SOAP or REST/GraphQL.
- Mobile development experience using Objective-C/Swift, Java or React Native.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.