At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Ping Identity Software Engineer in Test, you will develop test automation for our on-premise PingDirectory and related platforms. This includes work on our test harnesses as well as writing automated tests using those harnesses. These test harnesses include quality assurance activities like functional testing, product upgrade and version compatibility as well as performance testing.
- Work on our Java based test harnesses and frameworks by fixing bugs and implementing new features
- Create automated tests for our products using the very same test harnesses and frameworks
- Work with Jenkins to ensure that our automated tests are running smoothly
- Analyze existing automated tests and their results and determine if there is a product bug or test bug
- Proficient Java coding skills
- Proficient in Unix-based environments
- Experience with source control, build systems, issue tracking, and requirements management tools
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create solutions via collaboration with peers
- Takes ownership of tasks and executes
- Shows attention to detail
- Self-motivated and works well with some direction from senior engineers
- REST APIs and JSON