Software Engineer at SailPoint
SailPoint is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to be a key contributor on the SaaS based Workload Privilege Management Team. We are looking for well-rounded backend or full stack engineer who is passionate about building and delivering reliable, scalable features to the product. The team operates in an agile method delivering feature sets to production quickly with the support of an integrated Dev Ops Team. This contributor will be responsible for leading the implementation of a key component of the offering with the full support of a growing team and world class organization.
- Lead the implementation of a key component to the Workload Privilege Management Product (written in Python).
- Serve as a mentor to other Engineers looking to expand their knowledge of Python.
- Collaborate with the Solutions Architect to develop efficient, robust and maintainable Python code.
- Integrate and understand supporting service written in Java.
- Contribute to supporting services written in Java.
- Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Python experience
- Proficient in Java
- Self-motivated with the ability to own problems
- Great communication skills
- BS in Computer Science/related field or previous programming experience
- Proficient experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Proficient experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Proficient understanding of Java Frameworks
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.