Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Our preference is for the incumbent to be located in Austin, TX, however, we are open to candidates that would like to work remotely. Remote candidates need to be ok with working CENTRAL TIME hours.
Molecula is looking for multiple Software Engineers (SWE) ranging from early career to principal level to join our Core and Cloud engineering teams. With your expertise in software engineering, data stores, data pipelines, and databases, you will help us build the next generation data architecture that will allow our users to push the boundaries on how data is accessed today. You will provide technical leadership across cross functional software, infrastructure, data, security, and product teams to ensure we deliver the most powerful and accessible feature store ever.
- Build our platforms, systems and infrastructure using your excellent background in distributed systems and large scale data systems.
- Define and drive the technical strategy, architecture, and road map to achieve our business goals alongside Product Management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer or closely related field.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience with Go or other concurrent programming languages - multithreaded or coroutine based.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience designing, analyzing, building, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL, and database programming.
- Experience with perf, eBPF, and other Linux performance/observability tooling.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.