Software Engineer at Realtor.com
The Role & What will you do?
- Collaborate with Sales, Service and Finance Management and User Experience regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain features and applications that will excite and please a user base of successful real estate professionals
- Develop solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints, expand stories into tasks, work on removing impediments, and execute at top velocity
- Investigate technologies that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations in meeting business and customer goals
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, managers and other business stakeholders.
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
What will you bring?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 1-4 years of hands on professional software development experience
- Strong backend services / API development experience, preferably using PHP/Node.js and REST/JSON
- Familiarity with Salesforce platform include working on Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce,SOQL queries, components and Configurations
- Familiarity with any cloud technologies such as AWS EC2, ECS, S3, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, GCP
- Follow the development best practices to build scalable solutions
- Familiarity with deployment tools like jenkins,docker etc.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience in working on CI/CD and git framework
- Knowledge of advance algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in troubleshooting production issues and debugging a large codebase
- Experience developing and Deploying Web Applications
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.