Software Engineer at Iodine Software
Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
What You'll Do
Our client base is constantly growing and we’re looking for great software engineers to make our team better. As a software engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to work on our AwareCDI platform. You’ll be challenged often and will find yourself working on all areas of the application domain across the full app delivery stack. We embrace the “you run what you write” principle so you’ll also have a chance to operate our production infrastructure.
- Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable applications
- Analyze user requirements and propose potential design solutions
- Develop level-of-effort estimates for enhancements and new features
- Work with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and deliver quality software and required documentation on time
- Follow development standards to ensure consistency across the larger development team
- Conduct in-depth technical and performance analyses in support of production issue troubleshooting
- Monitor and maintain production systems
What You'll Need
- BS in Computer Science or related area
- Experience building modern web applications
- Proficiency with SQL
- Comfort working in a Linux environment
- Microservices application architecture
- AI, machine learning, and predictive algorithms
- Familiarity with statistics and healthcare domain
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Get
This is an opportunity to work with a group of other passionate software professionals in an engineering-led culture to make healthcare better. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. And you’ll join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.**