Software Engineering Manager - Dynamics CRM at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Responsible for the development aspects of assigned projects
- Participation in meetings and planning sessions when required
- Responsible for helping define phased scopes of the development portion of proposals
- Work with VP engineering on engineering standards
- Work with the Product and Project Managers to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Work with other teams to identify inefficiencies and correct them
- Identify resources to keep the team up to speed on the latest technology
- Monitor capacity and skill set to determine hiring needs
- Aid in the hiring process for qualified candidates based on capacity needs
- Approve requests from the team for events, resources, etc. if within budget
- Conduct quarterly and annual reviews with each member of the team
- Help run sprint planning meetings and pre-planning meetings with Product / Project managers
- Work with VP of engineering on “sprint of sprint” meetings
- The engineering manager has supervisory responsibilities for engineering team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required
- Previous experience leading engineering teams preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform: Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dataverse
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.