Software Engineering Manager, IdentityNow at SailPoint
This position is based at Austin, TX HQ
Cloud Software Engineering Manager
You’re an experienced engineering manager who understands that in the world of cloud-based services, building software only gets you to the starting line. Shipping, operating, and supporting those services is the race. You have more than a few years of experience in a fast-paced development environment and are passionate about talent and team building.
As an Engineering Manager you will lead multiple teams of talented software engineers and work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Architects, Quality and DevOps engineers, and other Engineering Managers to continuously deliver value to our customers.
What You’ll Make Happen:
- Continuously ship high quality software.
- Partner with Product Management to ensure your teams have clear tactical and strategic backlogs.
- Balance competing priorities to ensure we effectively ship new features while resolving defects and managing technical debt.
- Recruit, develop, and motivate multiple high performing teams of engineers.
You Get Excited By:
- Delighting our customers and end users.
- Using data to objectively measure impact and optimize engineering processes.
- Meeting deadlines. Coordinating with technical team members in order to deliver quality results within a project’s deadlines is second nature to you.
- Attracting and motivating strong engineers.
- 3+ years in an Engineering Management role, preferably working on a SaaS product.
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field. MBA or other relevant Master’s Degree preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.