LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote from anywhere in New England, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. Our offices and the majority of our team are located in Cambridge, with some team members spread across New England. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
A successful Software Engineering Manager will lead the engineering team at LogicMonitor, guiding them to become a best-in-class infrastructure software product engineering team. You will also have the exciting opportunity to lead the team's recruiting, collaborate with the PM team and other Engineering Manager counterparts, manage the delivery of the product features by the team, and report key KPIs to measure quality and productivity.
We're looking for a hands on Software Engineering Manager who will foster the culture of the LogicMonitor engineering team that embodies a dedication to building great products, personal performance excellence, team participation, team retention, and accountability for the development of LogicMonitor products.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of full-time experience as a Java developer
- 8+ years of industry experience with strong development experience as part of career progression
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services (e.g. ELB, RDS, SQS, S3 etc.)
- 1+ years of experience of managing and growing engineering teams, with demonstrated experience leading and managing geographically dispersed teams
- Experience in implementing and optimizing agile development and continuous integration / continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience in building enterprise products delivered as SaaS
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with Open source big data technologies such as Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis etc., strongly preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.