Software Quality Engineer
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
*This position does not currently sponsor Visas*
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for test plan creation, maintenance, review and execution. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining automated functional and integration tests and test environments. In addition to working on the Quality Assurance team, you will interact with product managers, architects, developers as well as technical writers all throughout the product lifecycle - from concept to implementation - and act as the voice of the customer to maintain quality of the product suite.
- Participate in requirements, design, test plan reviews
- Create test plans, test strategy for new features and major enhancements
- Create, develop, deploy, maintain automated tests
- Review product as well as test automation code changes
- Review and contribute to customer facing documentation
- Experience with testing distributed applications and/or SaaS solutions
- Experience with tools in the Software Development Life Cycle including: source control, build systems, issue tracking, and requirements management
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience testing web-based APIs (for example, APIs based on the REST architecture)
- Experience in E2E & Integration tests of complex systems
- Experience in installing & configuring of complex systems
- Experience working within client/server architecture
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Java, TestNG, LDAP, JSON, XML, OAuth (1, 2), OpenID Connect, Docker, Amazon Web Services