Software Support Engineer at LumApps (Austin, TX)
About the role:
LumApps is seeking a Software Support Engineer to join our growing team! In this role you will study and resolve complex and challenging requests from our customers arriving in Zendesk, recommend solutions, and guide product users through features and functionalities. You will synthesize data and collaborate with other teams such as development, QA, customer success, etc. You will be expected to work in the Pacific Time Zone standard business hours.
What you will do:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner via email and tickets
- Identify customer needs and help customers use/understand platform features
- Diagnose and troubleshoot product malfunctions
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, and reproduce a multitude of product features
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issue, use cases that will benefit the customers knowledge of the platform
- Lead internal projects to improve the efficiency of the support team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Technical Support Specialist, Customer Support Specialist, or similar Customer Support role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues (Python/React)
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Experience using Helpdesk softwares and other support tools
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Patience and diligence when handling tough cases
- Additional certifications (Microsoft Azure, Google GSuite, etc…) are a plus
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one
- Awesome coworkers and culture
- 401(k) with employer match
- So much more!
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!
It is the policy of LumApps to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, LumApps will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.