Solution Architect, Channel Enablement
As our Solution Architect you will lead the technical engagement to win and execute for the Alliance Partner Ecosystem that delivers partner sourced and discreet revenue for CrowdStrike. Collaborating across CrowdStrike as we enable partners, identify compelling use cases using current product/APIs, reference architectures, & associated integrations to win partnerships vs. the competition; ultimately producing partners that are sticky with our products enhancing partner generated revenue.
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources.
- Build technical champions with our partners
- Become experts in CrowdStrike Products, APIs, and services
- Present, Demonstration, and POV creation for the full CrowdStrike product suite for audiences from technical teams thru executives
- “Enable” partners by using standardized training material and/or creating tailored/custom training material
- Provide solution architecture, system engineering, and system integration strategies and technical guidance to assist partners in creating compelling solutions powered by CrowdStrike
- Work collaboratively across CrowdStrike supporting partner marketing events, speaking engagements for partner thought leadership
- Identifying & translating business/technical product/api needs to the PM/Engineering Organization for consideration in their roadmap prioritization plans
- Identification of compelling use cases with partners/customers and the creation of the corresponding reference architectures and integrations that:
- Align directly with Alliance business objectives
- Win new partners driving either partner sourced or partner discreet revenue
- Enable re-use across partners
- Create, test, and support integrations using current CrowdStrike and Partner product capabilities & APIs as needed to support the Alliance Group Business Objective
- Maintain the SA Group demo labs to support testing and reuse of integrations
- Continuous Learning Focus - understand the state of the industry to proactively assist in selecting valuable technology candidates for integration into the CS ecosystem
- Own the Partner Group Forum (PGF) technology related components
- Overall solution
- Technical and Support Dependencies
- Proactively drive partner execution via:
- Driving successful technology components of partner MOR & QBRs
- Continuous enablement of partners (Corporate and Field)
- Partner/Solution Reviews
- Marketing/Speaking/Thought Leadership Events
- Update new reference architectures/integrations to keep partners won, in the spotlight aligned with our joint marketing events, and generating revenue for CrowdStrike
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Significant experience in a technical capacity in either incident response services, attack and penetration assessments, or host-based security technologies, preferably working with large Service Providers, MSSP’s, or Consulting organisations
- Business development experience in a consulting and/or services environment
- Experienced in a security focused technical lead and/or solutions architect role
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Deep understanding of Modern Malware Lifecycle, Malware/Forensic Analysis, Cyber Security, threat Intelligence landscape, and the overall value of intelligence
- Understanding of host based security technologies such as: whitelisting, micro-virtualisation, behavioural analysis, machine learning
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally up to 50%
- Prior experience with SIEM systems, and data consumption capabilities including API’s, scripting, and data exchange formats
- Optional: Experienced in Structured Query Language
- Optional: Scripting experience in Bash and/or Python
- Optional: Product Management experience
- IT,CompSci,S,E degree or equivalent experience/technical training
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROWDSTRIKER
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.