Solution Architect, File Access Manager at SailPoint
File Access Manager - Solution Architect / Implementation Engineer
Location: HQ - Austin, TX
- Work closely with customers to deploy, test, and debug the FAM product within client environments.
- Act as the technical lead during deployment projects. Ensure customer understanding of the product and guide the customer team to a successful implementation.
- Communicate to clients and delivery partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Work with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Develop and deliver technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Document problem solutions in company knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting techniques and effective use of documentation, online sources, testing, experimentation, and the knowledge of other technical professionals to solve problems.
- Administrator or implementer-level experience with Microsoft technologies such as Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, and SharePoint, and SQL Server
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Knowledge of SSL and certificates
- Networking knowledge and exposure to application server clusters.
- Experience with Data Access Governance (DAG) products a plus
- Experience with PowerShell, C#, and .Net a plus
- Knowledge of NetApp, SharePoint, ISILON, Exchange a plus
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and partners.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.