Job Description Summary
The Solution Architect position is a key role that acts as the primary technical liaison with our customers throughout implementation. The role, which requires exemplary communication skills, consulting experience, and technical knowledge, acts as the face of Telematics Product Development to customers and is a voice of the customer to Telematics Product Development
- Liaise with customers to understand their current business processes and their business objectives
- Liaise with customers to facilitate knowledge of CCC telematics data and processing
- Engageing with customer technical teams to facilitate their usage of CCC services and systems
- Partnering with CCC Engagement Implementation Managers and Product teams to ensure successful implementations for customers
- Engageing with other CCC architects to ensure technical correctness of customer integrations
- Explain technical issues and solutions to stakeholders, both internal and customer
- Identify and mitigate technical risk
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a technical field, computing highly preferred
- 5+ years of customer engagement, consulting, and architecture
- Highly skilled in REST and SOAP web services, batch data ingestion, data modeling, and high volume messaging
- Experience with reliable messaging patterns
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, EIP knowledge strongly preferred
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- AWS experience strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel domestically (10%-25%)
- Excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to explain technical items to non-technical audiences. Must have strong requirements elicitation and documentation skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and punctual, with a delivery driven mindset
- Excellent personal interaction skills
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!