Our Professional Services team is looking for a Software Engineer to design, build, deliver and support custom powerful software solutions. You will work with other Engineers to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and customer-facing technical projects. We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact helping guide.
- Develop high-quality software to advance the platform functionality of our products as well as for customer engagements.
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Direct interface with SparkCognition clients via phone, web, or on-site including best practices on the usage of our APIs and technologies.
- Drive development and implementation of our client's requests and customizations.
- Develop and ship software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS application.
- Develop scalable solutions using distributed computing techniques
- Converse with customers regarding feedback, progress, and project requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Software Engineer.
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Familiarity with microservice architectures and API design
- In-depth knowledge of both relational (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.