Solutions Consultant - Technical Solutions
Solutions Consultants at Spredfast can go by many titles in the industry - Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Technical Consultants, Platform Specialists, etc. At Spredfast, we’re trying to solve some big problems in the social sphere and for that, we need exceptional people. That’s where you come in…
Solutions Consultants are a group of highly technical individuals (front-end web/software experience) that have great business acumen and enjoy working directly with customers. We are half problem solvers, half consultants - and all kinds of awesome. In this position you will deliver best in class technical and product expertise throughout the customer lifecycle.
This role owns:
- Technical Consulting Services: provide a best-in-class technical partnership to our global customer base. This involves translating their business needs into technical requirements, architecting solutions with our APIs, and, at times, writing HTML/CSS code.
- Customer Retention Services: collaborate with our Account and Project Managers to help customers achieve their long-term vision with the product and ensure that they have support along the way.
- Technical Escalation: serve as technical escalation to guide other internal departments such as Support and Sales on technical issues and concerns.
- Overall Product Expertise and Feedback: be a core part of the go-to team for any and all platform capability questions as well as liaise with product teams to provide the customer's perspective, with intelligent, opinionated feedback, and help drive product evolution.
- Delivery Excellence: Balance quality, timeliness, and end user ease across all activities and audiences. Become an expert in understanding our software - the Platform (with HTML/CSS customizations), the APIs, and the SDK - then intelligently guide customers to achieve their goals through those means.
- Customer-focused Solution Strategy: Consistently problem solve by anticipating long-term customer interests and not just short-term needs. Over-deliver on traditional “support” expectations and treats all “customer” issues as “our” issues regardless of cause.
- Revenue Awareness: Help secure, and grow, recurring Spredfast revenue through keen technical insight into the right solutions for customers to boost partnership satisfaction and secure ongoing relationships. Be more than the technical face of the Services team.
- Product Innovation: Digest and translate client insights to fuel Spredfast’s product ideation and market differentiation. Use your knowledge to drive product evolution that serves the prospects and customer base.
- Collaboration: Go-to technical expert for both internal and external needs eager to jump in, quickly digest and reliably guide.
- Expert level proficiency: HTML, CSS, and REST APIs
- Firm grasp of popular web frameworks/patterns: JQuery, Underscore, AJAX, Responsive Design, etc.
- Experience: Technical (preferably customer-facing) experience of 2-7 years.
- Minimal travel will be required. Occasional evening and weekend coverage may be required
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.