Solutions Engineer (SE), MSP - SecOps at Duo Security
Solutions Engineer, MSP
Empowering the world to reach its full potential, securely--that's our vision in Cisco Secure. We do this by providing effective security solutions and becoming our customers’ most trusted partner. Security is everything in a world of evolving threats.
Over the next few years, we're making big investments for a 10x better customer experience and big growth in Cisco Secure. Here's where you come in: it starts with building a best-in-class SaaS sales team with a passion for our customers. Come join us, and let's build the future together.
Umbrella provides end customers with on- and off-network protection from cyberattacks, such as malware, phishing, and command and control callbacks. By leveraging DNS, Umbrella makes it fast and easy to proactively enforce your policies and gain full visibility into your entire customer base.
· Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Set up demonstrations and explain features and benefits.
· Designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
· Ability to learn quickly and stay current with the latest business and technology innovations in order to gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in multiple vertical markets.
· Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers and Architects
Skills you have...
● Ability to align MSP Partners and their clients’ needs with the value of Cisco ● Possess superb interpersonal and excellent communication skills
● Work as a team with your assigned MSP Partner Account Manager(s) to understand and align with our partners’ needs
● Identify the technical thought leaders and influencers at a partner and align closely with their business
● Provide great technical enablement and training to strategic partners and customers
● Position Umbrella against competing products and strategically position Umbrella with other technologies sold by partners ● Focus heavily on MSP Partner enablement of the Umbrella product, technical sales, and technical demos
● Provide compelling End-user and Admin demos ● 3+ years experience in a national and/or regional Partner SE/TSA role
● Comfort speaking to C-Suite audience
● Provide strong objection handling, and be able to speak to the gray area of where Duo can help when combined with other products
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!