Sr. Applications Manager, Workday
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage Workday integrations development for a large implementation that encompasses HCM, Payroll, Financial and Supply Chain.
- Provide support and configuration for multiple Workday modules
- Demonstrated experience with Workday development tool sets. (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad).
- Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML and object-oriented development including Java.
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Understands and provides input on integrating Workday into the larger Enterprise Architecture for the organization.
- Manages and leads Integration development that leverages agile methodology and focuses on accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation and problem resolution
- Manage various integrations within the organization, understanding of Workday delivered connectors and ability to troubleshoot issues is key
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Ability to work and coordinate with third parties on integration related inquiries including testing and communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years of Workday project experience. Experience with 3 full-life cycle implementations of Workday
- 5+ years of experience in interface architecture using different Workday integration types EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect, Document Transforms, and Workday Studio
- Good understanding of Workday security
- Experience with building web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- 2+ years experience configuring and supporting Workday HCM solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant technical field (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering or related technical discipline) or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- Preferred Competencies - Certified Workday Studio, experience in implementing and supporting Workday along with NetSuite and other payroll/finance applications