Sr Architect - Technology at Ascension (Remote)
What You Will Do
- Convert business requirements into application/data/infrastructure architecture and detailed design
- Provide end to end architecture for revenue cycle projects and initiatives to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall enterprise architecture while meeting the needs of the business
- Identify issues between the architecture and vendor solution implementation.
- Identify solutions and formulate implementation and migration strategies.
- Provide expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, Enterprise Architecture, and software development
- Provide expertise in developing High Level Design documentation for initiatives and projects
- Oversee implementation of information systems and software architectures, aligned to IT strategies, that support business functions
- Ensures all solution requirements meet design requirements
- Provide technical leadership across domains
- Contribute to the Solution Architect Center of Excellence
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Solution Architects
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 5-10 years of Revenue Cycle technology experience
- 2 years of leadership or management experience
- 5 years of leadership or management experience
- Experience with Cerner Charge Services, Billing and HIM solutions, Soarian Financials, Epic Billing and HIM, MedSeries4, Cerner Invision, and/or Coding and CDI technology preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.