Sr. DevOps Engineer at Abrigo
Ready to advance your DevOps and automation skills while helping to shape DevOps culture? If you are looking for the opportunity to design scalable solutions, enjoy taking a collaborative approach to problem-solving, and can tackle complex problems with minimal guidance then this may be the role for you!
Abrigo is seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, has a passion for learning and is able to work within a team. Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
What You’ll Do:
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot using CI/CD tools (i.e. Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, etc).
- Write and debug in multiple scripting languages (C, Bash/Python/PERL/PowerShell, etc.).
- Day-to-day management of cloud services/systems.
- Maintain Production, Development, and QA cloud environments.
- Design and develop automated processes for managing cloud operations.
- Ensure the performance/monitoring, site reliability, scalability and load balancing of production applications.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend software solutions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Provide feedback to development teams on production issues.
- Develop an architecture for horizontal and vertical scaling of applications and infrastructure.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior DevOps team members.
- Document operations processes.
- Other duties related to your capabilities, assigned on an as-needed basis.
- Supplement on-call rotation.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (Azure, AWS).
- Experience with High Availability and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Experience with Load Balancing (F5, Avi).
- Experience with logging and telemetry (ELK stack, Splunk).
- Experience with virtual container applications (Docker).
- Experience with deployment automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Forman).
- Experience with Windows or Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMWare).
- Experience with storage technologies (RAID, CIFS/SMB, NFS, NAS and SAN).
- Familiarity with industry best-practices.
What You'll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package.
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission.
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen.
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option.
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law