What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Sr. Engineering Manager, International Markets to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As Sr. Engineering Manager on our International Markets team, you’ll lead the engineering engine responsible for successfully growing Procore on a global scale. You’ll hire, grow, and lead teams in internationalizing and localizing our application and infrastructure. Succeeding internationally is a key pillar in Procore’s business strategy, and your efforts will be instrumental to our success.
Backed by the might of our teams, you’ll be provided with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles. If you have a curious mind and proven experience developing complex solutions to difficult problems—we have a spot for you on our team.
This position will report to the VP of Engineering and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S location or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Influence the architecture of the application so that it can be expanded into multiple geographies
- Expand Procore’s infrastructure internationally, ensuring proper architecture, planning, and execution
- Internationalize and localize our application
- Improving our product in markets we’re already in such as UKI, ANZ, Canada, and LATAM
- Help us expand deeper into Europe and enter new markets including APAC, MENA, and more
- Hire your teams, searching for the best people we can find and helping
- Build team with top talent while providing members with technical guidance and mentorship to develop skills and grow their career
- As the key engineering leader for our international strategy, collaborate with multiple groups such as Product, Revenue, Customer Success, and Marketing
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or comparable work experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience with internationalization of cloud infrastructure (with a major provider), and cloud applications (language, date/time, multi-currency, etc.)
- Experience with distributed applications (microservices, SOA)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great leadership skills and a desire to inspire your team
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.