Sr. Front-End Developer
Mighty & True is a B2B marketing agency looking for an experienced Sr. Front-End Developer to join our Austin, Texas team. This person MUST be based in Austin, TX. No remote employees please for this role.
This person will be the primary creative technologist and developer at the agency and will have a large role in creating innovative experiences for our client's (and our own) brand. In this role, you'll be responsible for helping us create daring, bold and beautiful experiences in all digital formats. As an individual contributor and a leader in digital at the company, you'll create your own work and also manage a group of internal and external technologists to make our ideas come to life.
The right candidate needs to have extensive prior experience in development and expertise in producing engaging interfaces; whether they be complicated web sites and/or applications or highly-design landing pages. Excellent communication, accurate quoting and management of other technology resources are all part of the role.
We have a great, growing environment and are one of the few B2B agency's in the country that is creating both impactful brand visual design and amazing interactive experiences. We're not your typical B2B shop.
As such, we're looking for someone with a proven digital portfolio that loves to create new things. If you're interested, here's more about the role:
- Help steer technology innovation at Mighty & True and be an advocate for development best practices and great design across digital platforms
- Be involved in creative concept and ideation around how new programs might come to life in the digital world
- Scopes technology projects and assists the team with internal and external resourcing of technology talent
- Will design and implement new technology workflow at the agency and be a strong voice for how our technology work will get done
- Be an individual contributor to design and develop technology projects from planning, coding to final testing and implementation
- You'll be expected to foster and grow the skills of other more junior developers on the technology (and broader Mighty & True) team
- Collaborate with back-end engineers to get APIs and other integrations developed as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as a web developer working in a creative environment (work samples will be required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely and effectively with creative directors, designers and other internal and external developers to get work out the door looking great. Needs to be a great developer that is both humble and a teacher. No egos please.
- Has implemented and managed build systems (i.e. Gulp / Grunt / Webpack) and established development processes in the past in other environments
- Has experience coding using cross-browser testing and quality control systems including development for mobile and email platforms
- Strong proficiency with application architecture and planning and had implemented and used GIT or similar for version control
PLUSES FOR THE POSITION:
- A great eye for design. We want someone that knows what good looks like (and what it doesn't)
- Has developed along side marketing automation, adtech and CMS platforms
- Experience with Wordpress
- Use of SEO best practices in markup
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We live for our clients and we live for doing good work, but we also know the importance of work/life balance and taking care of each other. If you’re a doer (and possibly a mover and a shaker) and want to make a difference with some of the biggest B2B and tech brands in the world but do it while having fun and enjoying life, then this is the team for you.
With flexible work hours, great perks and benefits and a family-oriented environment... and an occasional team run (yes, an outdoor team run!), we care for our crew just as much as we care for our clients.
So, what are you waiting for? Come be Mighty & True and do good things.