Sr. Full-Stack Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing HotSchedules NextGen Clarifi web applications that will revolutionize Restaurant industry operations. You will also work on our industry changing reporting and forecasting applications, which will enable Store operators to make intelligent decisions regarding staffing and daily operations. You will be collaborating with other engineering teams, product management team, and the design team to make sure our products are intuitive, easy to use, and look elegant and stunning. If you want to work in a fun, collaborative, learning-oriented environment where you can quickly and directly impact the future of the company, then this is the right job for you.
- Build world-class multi-tenant SaaS web applications using modern technology stack (React + Node.js), service-oriented architecture (microservices), and data stores (Redis/MongoDB/S3).
- Develop and maintain backend services/API in a microservices architecture leveraging the AWS ecosystem.
- Build, deploy, monitor services and applications in a DevOps model.
- Write clean, performant code that is a joy to use.
- Set a positive tone in team collaboration, working across teams and departments, and always bringing a service mentality.
- Great communication skills are a must-have. You should be seen as a technical leader and partner across the organization
- Ability to work in an agile development lifecycle and a continuous delivery model
- 7+ years in developing applications
- 3+ years of microservices/services-oriented architecture
- 3+ years using Node.js
- 3+ years of experience building large-scale, distributed, high-volume systems
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem for deployments, SNS, SQS services, S3
- Experience using Redis, MongoDB
- Experience building Multi-Tenant SaaS applications
- Experience using and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience testing your code (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.)
- Experience using HTML5 and CSS, preferred
Who we are:
HotSchedules - Hospitality Unbound
HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.