Sr Platform Engineer
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Our Team’s Culture
On the Platform team, we support front-end portals, high volume APIs, and a handful of core back-end services. We are primarily a Python-AWS shop, and we enjoy working alongside one another to solve fun technical problems at large scale. We code against various data sources, and we get to take deep dives on the pros and cons of MySQL, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticSearch, etc., which are fun data structures to bang against. We also work with Terraform to build out our infrastructure. Overall, it’s a good technology stack with a lot to learn. We operate in a collaborative and open environment, where you will be trusted to work hard and contribute.
AWS - MySQL, ElastiCache, ECS, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Lambda
What You Will Do
- Help design, develop, deploy, and test new products and features for our Web Portals
- Take on full product roadmap items and be able to deliver high quality results on time
- Participate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a good work ethic and a humble attitude
- Adopt existing team practices and recommend improvements as needed
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience delivering high quality production software
- Strong working knowledge of Python
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience with an MVC web framework (e.g. Django, Ruby on Rails, Pyramid, etc)
- Experience with a relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with a version control system such as Git.
SpyCloud is not able to sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.