Sr. Principal Systems Architect - United States
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Forcepoint provides Human-centric security solutions to very large enterprises. A key component of our human-centric view is associating actions with identity. Forcepoint is looking for a Principal Architect to define our Identify and Access Management architecture that provides seamless integration between Forcepoint's products and our customers existing identity infrastructure.
This candidate is responsible for defining our identity architecture and standards and helping drive implementation by providing subject matter expertise to the multiple development teams. Responsibilities include communicating architectural decisions and mentoring technical staff in new technologies and architectural decisions.
- Experience integrating with directory services such as Active Directory and other LDAP compliant directories.
- Experience with multiple IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth2.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communications with business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Experience influencing, collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in a distributed organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understanding of API design concepts and modern application design patterns
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years working with identity & access management software
- Demonstrated experience with technical mentoring.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, design, and implementation.
- Experience deploying software in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with the security implications of running software in a public cloud.
- Experience with Azure AD and how Azure integrates with enterprise infrastructures.
- Experience with Zero Trust Architectures.
- Broad technical knowledge such as web protocols, virtualization, and distributed systems.