Sr. QA Automation Engineer at Bright Health
- Build out browser-based test automation suites and perform manual tests as needed to support integration implemenations and configuration.
- Design testing patterns and implement reusable testing tools that can be utilized by other team members.
- Participate in Code Reviews with both Developers and IAs to help ensure code quality and consistency throughout the team.
- Be a subject matter expert in data that the HPA Team has available. This includes understanding schema, current state of the data, as well as answering questions from IAs.
- Mentor other HPA Team members on technology, SDLC, Source Code Management, Testing, and Documentation of technical implementations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams. This includes staying apprised of other development efforts within the company that may impact the HPA Team.
Education, Training, and Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar field) required, or relevant work experience
- Five (5) or more years working with a RBDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres or Oracle. Required.
- Five (5) or more years developing browser-based test automation solutions using technologies such as Selenium, TestComplete, or Katalon. Required.
- Five (5) or more years developing test cases to support quality assurance testing for web development. Required.
- Five (5) or more years experience with Data Warehousing technology such as Databricks, Snowflake, or other. Preferred.
- Strong experience in SDLC, Code Review, Source Code Management (GitHub), Agile methodologies (Jira) and overall development best practices required.
- Experience working with Azure strongly preferred. Specifically data movement and management, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Data Pipelines, etc.
- Experience working with Healthcare data preferred.