Sr. QA Automation Engineer at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Build out browser-based test automation suites and perform manual tests as needed to support integration implementations and configuration.
- Design testing patterns and implement reusable testing tools that can be utilized by other team members.
- Participate in Code Reviews with both Developers and IAs to help ensure code quality and consistency throughout the team.
- Be a subject matter expert in data that the HPA Team has available. This includes understanding schema, current state of the data, as well as answering questions from IAs.
- Mentor other HPA Team members on technology, SDLC, Source Code Management, Testing, and Documentation of technical implementations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams. This includes staying apprised of other development efforts within the company that may impact the HPA Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar field) required, MS Degree a plus
- Five (5) or more years working with a RBDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres or Oracle. Required.
- Five (5) or more years developing browser-based test automation solutions using technologies such as Selenium, TestComplete, or Katalon. Required.
- Five (5) or more years developing test cases to support quality assurance testing for web development. Required.
- Five (5) or more years experience with Data Warehousing technology such as Databricks, Snowflake, or other. Preferred.
- Strong experience in SDLC, Code Review, Source Code Management (GitHub), Agile methodologies (Jira) and overall development best practices required.
- Experience working with Azure strongly preferred. Specifically data movement and management, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Data Pipelines, etc.
- Experience working with Healthcare data preferred.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.