Sr. Software Buyer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The mission of the Procurement and Strategic Sourcing team is to be highly influential across all business activities to enable the Company's scalability and growth. This role will support the Company's global procurement process, helping to drive the strategic sourcing initiatives of the Company.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Manage end-to-end purchase requisition / RFx process, leading activities with respective business partners and legal
- Proactively strategize with business and technical owners to understand the needs of the Company
- Manage contract negotiations for new and existing suppliers, partnering with the respective business partners and legal to ensure compliance with internal policies / risk management
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key internal and external partners to ensure a competitive procurement environment
- 3 – 5 years experience in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing experience with a high-growth technology / SaaS company
- BS / BA in Business, Finance, Economics or related field preferred
- Experience with software negotiations, analytics, strategy, planning and managing sourcing activities
- Experience with RFx and procure-to-pay systems
- Experience in project / program management
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.