Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Collaborate directly with product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications and/or websites related to the healthcare insurance industry
- Contribute to all aspects of the product stack
- Build the development of integrations with outside/third-party systems as needed
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features
- Stay on top of bug and task management using JIRA or similar
- Lead and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity, culture, and code quality
- Review team member's code to identify and remediate bugs quickly
- Create documentation and processes for teaching or lead learning sessions with other engineers as needed
- Act as a knowledge base for other engineers
- Mentor engineers at all levels of their careers to improve skills, code quality, and best practices
- C# & .NET
- Git & GitHub
- 5+ years in software development
- At least 3 years experience with ReactJS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- Expertise in developing full-stack web applications
- Experience building applications in the cloud, bonus points for serverless architectures
- Experience scaling applications from prototype to tens of thousands of daily active users
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment patterns
- Experience supporting the applications you have built
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge and helping to grow the knowledge of others
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the-scenes
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.