Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Promoter.io is a customer survey and engagement platform looking to add product features and scale capacity as efficiently as possible. More importantly, we are an engineering team focused on the values of continuous delivery and code-quality.
Code written on a Monday, if complete, would go out to production within the week. We leverage libraries as needed and build software that will last for years if required. We peer review our work and challenge ourselves to make better changes if we see it. We hold ourselves to a high standard to complete projects within deadlines. As a result, we allow ourselves almost complete autonomy to hone our craft of developing better software.
- Product-minded software engineer that has the ability to ship high quality code with autonomy
- Highly experienced web developer with solid design and architecture skills
- Proficiency in managing and scaling AWS Infrastructure
- Experience managing code sprints
- Experience building modern REST APIs
- Experience managing MySQL databases
- Experience with system and database administration and standard web security
- Proficiency in triaging server outages
- Bachelors in Computer Science or proven track record of solving difficult problems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Data: MySQL and Redis
- Asynchronous Task Management: Celery and RabbitMQ
- Deployment and Testing: Github, CircleCI
- AWS and Server Infrastructure (EC2, S3)
- Tools: proficiency in using the shell
- Technical: database architecting
- Data: Elasticsearch
- Deployment and Testing: TDD, Code Reviews, Ansible
- AWS and server Infrastructure: (Aurora, Nginx, Gunicorn)
- Tools: Python IDE usage
- Misc: Open Source Github (or equivalent) contributions
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.