Sr. Software Engineer, Professional Services at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Software Engineer on the Professional Services team is responsible for the implementation, design, architecture and quality control of business integrations/general development within the customer-facing product application and internal tools used by professional services team. This includes creating, troubleshooting, and implementing new features as required in existing and new automation, even building new components as needed. A successful Software Engineer will produce all required functionality in a timely manner and will communicate and work with professional services team to solve problems and improve the systems they work with.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Lead comprehensive deployment of large, complex Professional Services engagements.
- Deploy custom integrations internal and external to the LM platform using REST APIs.
- Assist, educate, and mentor team members regularly with complex scripting concepts (such as Big O notation, multi-threading, cookie management, data caching etc.)
- Work with LogicMonitor customer requirements to deliver automation products that support professional services's business growth.
- Design, document, code, and test technical solution for new tool, automation, or enhancements to existing systems.
- Act as sounding board for Solutions Architect when scoping large, complex customer engagements.
- 7+ years of software development experience in commercial or enterprise applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Python.
- Strong debugging skills, application performance analysis.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming in Python.
- Strong understanding of container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.