Sr Software Engineer
Sr Software Engineer
Location: Austin TX or San Francisco CA
ClearDATA is hiring a Sr Software Engineer to join our team of front-end engineers to assist in the build out of the ClearDATA Dash ecosystem. ClearDATA is a fast growing late stage startup headquartered in downtown Austin, TX with offices in San Francisco and Scottsdale. We are an Agile shop with team members in multiple locations - you should be comfortable in this environment, or willing to learn and participate in it. We are pushing all our systems to full CI/CD and API driven implementations with a focus on microservices and heavy use of AWS native tools. You should thrive on managing your code through the systems administration, orchestration and automation platforms because here, we don’t just code software, we deliver a set of live services to our customers.
We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. In our distributed team the ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day, so we make heavy use of Slack and video conferencing. In this role the ideal candidate will use their experience and skills to truly make a difference! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our fast growing team.
What You’ll Do:
Working as part of the Product organization, This position will be a Full Stack Engineer with UX Engineer responsibilities. You will be integral in the creation of the design, feel, and customization of software features. You will produce and implement designs for new and existing features and products through wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications as well as A/B testing. In addition, you will provide quality assurance of customer-facing features and own the customer experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ plus years in a Full Stack role or Engineer role with Front End experience.
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms (AWS preferred, AZURE and GCP).
- Experience working with Open ID Standards and SAML enabled Cloud Applications.
- Experience implementing (SSO) single sign on solutions backed by tools like AWS Cognito.
- Experience working with Serverless Technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Experience working with Angular.js (knowledge of React.js or Knockout a plus).
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC and Web API as well as REST API’s and best Practices.
- Experience working with Visual Studio and receiving design standards from Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud or similar tools.
- Comfortable presenting designs to customers and updating features based on feedback.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with a remote team.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience working as a full stack developer is a plus as you will test features prior to release.
- A passion for customer experience and other areas of design.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a fast startup environment.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission, and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.