Sr. Software Engineer
- Collaborate directly with product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties.
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications and/or websites related to the healthcare insurance industry.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product stack.
- Build the development of integrations with outside/third-party systems as needed.
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Stay on top of bug and task management using JIRA or similar.
- Lead and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity, culture, and code quality.
- Review team member's code to identify and remediate bugs quickly.
- Create documentation and processes for teaching or lead learning sessions with other engineers as needed.
- Act as a knowledge base for other engineers.
- Mentor engineers at all levels of their careers to improve skills, code quality, and best practices.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years in software development.
- At least 3 years experience with ReactJS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Expertise in developing full-stack web applications.
- Experience building applications in the cloud, bonus points for serverless architectures.
- Experience scaling applications from prototype to tens of thousands of daily active users.
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment patterns.
- Experience supporting the applications you have built