Sr. Solutions Architect, IT Apps at Atlassian
Atlassian IT is looking for an expert Solutions Architect to join our IT Apps team to work on the M&A(Merger & Acquisitions) and LegalTech portfolio. This team is responsible for building and optimizing Legal, Compliance, and Consent products consumed by a wide array of users from Legal, Trust, and Sales functions within Atlassian to customers, partners, and suppliers of Atlassian. This is a senior high visibility role where you will establish a winning partnership with a number of stakeholder groups like Enterprise Architecture, Legal, Privacy, Sales, Finance, and Product. You will be involved in various aspects of identifying, designing, and adopting industry-leading best practices in such a way that such solutions are built to scale with our growing business.
We love solution specialists who are appreciative, analytical problem solvers with an appetite and passion to build the best-in-class, future-proof design and deployments. Your colleagues would describe you as a credible partner who can take the most gnarly challenges on hand and arrive at a systematic way(s) of solving for it by meeting both technical architectural standards as well as business requirements. You are constantly assessing system functionality vs. evolving business capability needs and requirements across capabilities like CLM(Contract Lifecycle Management), TPRM(Third Party Risk Management), and Consent Management to ensure future-proof process design, data integrity, and security standards.
On you first day, we'd love for you to :
- Own and recommend Technology Strategy & Architecture for enterprise-level initiatives for Legal and Compliance Capabilities.
- Have strong problem-solving abilities given various constraints around processes and systems
- Have experience building conceptual and logical architectures and procure required artifacts and documentation of such systems/landscapes, process design documents.
- Bring experience with the governance of initiatives that align with the overall enterprise architecture guidelines and principles.
- Have 5+ years of experience as a Solution architect or lead technical architect capacity for transformational programs and projects in the Legal & Compliance space.
- Have 10+ years of overall work experience in IT.
- Have been part of at least one full lifecycle of a cross-functional rollout of ERP module(s).
- Constantly scan and keep up with the Industry Trends in Tech.
- Be adept in the evolving technology landscape and be comfortable with both SaaS solutions like Aravo TPRM and Ironclad CLM as well as homegrown tools for Legal and Consent.
- Design Solutions to manage dependencies with platforms like Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Partner with broader Enterprise Architecture teams for vendor evaluation/heat maps and long-term IT investment strategy.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.