What will you do?
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and oversight of the project portfolio consisting of multiple, cross-functional projects of varying complexities, in support of strategic business initiatives.
- Design systems and/or processes that provide efficient, effective solutions for diverse, complex problems.
- Define and maintain current and future state system and application architectures, frameworks, and roadmaps and also identify gaps between current and desired end-states
- Understand and communicate functionality, identify risks, manage change and design solutions that are efficient, scalable and cost-effective.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for Salesforce and AWS stack
- Partner with the functional IT teams to ensure that solutions align to the reference architecture model and technology strategy.
- Establish and facilitate the adoption of integration patterns to ensure business applications are securely and sustainably integrated and the data flow is consistent.
- Collaborate with project teams to lead solution design, project proposals, proofs-of-concept, and delivery of the solution implementation including integration with both internal and external applications
What will you bring?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of work experience in an application development and architecture role supporting Sales, Marketing, Service, and Finance organizations.
- 5+years of experience in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce and AWS implementations in a large enterprise.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and developing cloud-native applications including the development of APIs and microservices on containers.
- Experience leading enterprise-level integration projects like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, etc
- Embrace new technology stack, solution stack, and mix of multiple vendors on the SFDC, Oracle and AWS stack
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.