Sr Test Engineer at SailPoint
- Responsible for characterizing the technical quality of the SaaS SailPoint products.
- Hands on experience on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Ability to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Planning and executing functional, regression, and end-to-end tests.
- Able to apply solid analytical and problem-solving skills .
- Experience following Scrum / Agile software development methods.
- Skilled at reviewing technical documentation for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Assertive, analytical yet practical approach.
- Experience with Security testing is plus.
- Experience working with distributed team with regular interaction.
- Identity Governance domain expertise
- Experience testing SaaS/web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and able to work independently on multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Able to work a schedule which coincides with that of SailPoint's Austin, TX office
- 2+ years' experience creating and executing test plans and test cases
- Degree in a technical/engineering discipline
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.