We are RxSaver at RetailMeNot - a team that is passionate about helping people save money on prescription medicines and other healthcare costs! We work with pharmacies and providers across the nation to find the best deals and options for our community including prescription discount cards, coupons, Rx assistance programs and more.
Are you passionate about contributing to an Android native app that has grown in usage over 200% in the past 6 months? Are you a phenomenal leader who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and test engineers? If so, we need a skilled Android Engineer to join our team!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 7 years of software development experience
- You've been designing, developing, and deploying Android applications built on Kotlin and/or Java for at least 3 years
- You are passionate about writing readable, maintainable, testable, and well-documented code
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- You are skilled in building consensus within a team
- You have a track record of maintaining apps published to the Google Play store
What You'll Do
- You'll be instrumental in the overall design and development of an impactful native Android application
- Investigate new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- You will deliver high impact user experiences that help our customers
- Own a project that has a huge impact to the business
- You will be a coach and mentor to others
- Advocate for scalable, testable, and maintainable architectural decisions as well as for the software delivery process
Who We Are
- An open environment where engineers have the responsibility and freedom to make a huge impact
- A team with a range of experience to work with, teach and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges, always evaluating and evolving our technology choices
- We strive to stay true to our stated values
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food (including a juice bar and a full fledged coffee bar, barista et al).
- We believe in celebrating achievement through prizes, bonuses and peer recognition programs
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.