RetailMeNot is looking for friendly, passionate software engineers to join our Android engineering team. Come join our team of engineers and help build engaging experiences that reach millions of app users every month. As a senior Android engineer, you’ll help drive the future of our app by writing scalable, maintainable code while staying at the forefront of Android technologies.
Are you passionate about contributing to Android native apps that has millions of monthly active users? Are you a great teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and QA engineers?
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 7 years of software development experience.
- You are passionate about writing elegant, readable, and well-documented code that adheres to solid design principles.
- You are skilled in building consensus with a team to get everyone committed to delivering a larger vision than they could execute on their own.
- You love collaborating with others to design and deliver successful solutions.
- You have a track record of publishing apps to the Google Play store.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You’ve been designing, developing, and deploying Android applications built on Java and/or Kotlin for at least 3 years.
What You'll Do
- You'll be instrumental in the overall system design and development of a large-scale native Android application.
- You will have ownership over projects that provide huge impact to the business.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate across multiple teams to build the next major iteration of the Android app.
- You will engage in new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization.
- You will be a coach and mentor to others in the Engineering organization.
- You will deliver high impact user experiences that help our customers.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where highly-motivated, ambitious engineers can help drive product.
- We include a diverse group of intelligent people to work with and learn from.
- We constantly strive to solve large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
- We strongly support a work/life balance, which is demonstrated in our open vacation policy.
- We’ll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.