Staff Program Manager - Security at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager - Security to join Procore’s Strategic Planning & Analytics team. In this role, you’ll help build Jira to grow, and maintain a sustainable scaled Agile delivery model to ensure the on-time, high-quality delivery of critical Product & Technology critical initiatives. If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live.
This position will report to the Manager of the Technical Program Management Group and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager for Security you will be highly organized and have 5+ years of experience organizing Programs. You will be familiar with SaaS technologies, Agile frameworks and have experience managing large scale Security or other technical initiatives. This role requires an individual that possesses a strong program management background, the ability to easily navigate within ambiguous situations, and be able to work closely with senior executives to align on priorities. The scope of this area includes overseeing Security initiatives, participating in Product Planning, Engineering Metrics/Reporting and Product Development Programs. The successful candidate is able to manage competing priorities, and make tough decisions to yield the maximum positive outcome for any given set of options.
What You'll Do
- Lead and drive all program activities, conduct quality reviews, manage risk mitigation and change control processes, and communicate status to senior management and cross-functional stakeholders across the Product & Technology organization including all appropriate business organizations as required for the program’s success
- Drive continuous improvement of the overall productization and implementation processes across the enterprise that will result in measurable quality, predictability, and efficiency improvements
- Provide input into planning and managing company resources to develop achievable quarterly level product development plans
- Ensure that development activities adhere to established operational procedures and standards
- Manage cross-teams Programs ensuring that progress of the Program is visible to all stakeholders
- Act as a communications hub for their teams, representing them in Program Management Group meetings. Facilitate internal and cross-teams meetings to drive collaboration and alignment with the companies OKRs
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Program Management at a technology company preferable SaaS
- Technical knowledge of multiple security disciplines
- Experience working with a technical Security Team
- Ability to distill complex technical information and convey it to different audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and help teams break down Programs into milestones
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.