We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
- Be responsible for Solution designs on Salesforce platform
- Proactive collaboration with peers, team members and business stakeholders across locations
- Responsible for building quick solutions and development of deliverables including deployment-ready code packages on the force.com platform, by leveraging the Salesforce knowledge
- Ability to reverse engineer existing code and derive business logic, validate impacts of upgrades/enhancements that are requested by business teams
- As an integral part of Salesforce development team - create solution design, perform code review and identify any potential build conflicts that could occur
- Ability to review any business process and envision the overall solution that will be apt for the requirements being asked for
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce build process using tools like GitHub, Jenkins, ANT tools
- Ability to define real time and off line integration mechanisms with Salesforce and other application platforms in Legalzoom using RESTful JSON based services, ETL tools, Batch Processes etc.
- Proactively review and identify new trends in Salesforce and other related technology, discuss the applicability of those features to Legalzoom's business needs
- Review our application performance and suggest improvements for effective performance
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Able to handle and adapt to a quickly changing, results driven environment
- Results driven and able to work both independently and as a team member
- 6+ years' experience with strong Salesforce development experience on customized solutions on the force.com platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and development components - including Lightning Experience
- Knowledge of tools like Checkmarx is a plus
- Knowledge of platform events, event management with external systems is a plus
- Experience working as a solution provider to business stakeholders on the Salesforce platform
- Knack for creating innovative solutions and designs to solve business process automations
- Hands on experience with Message Driven Integrations, SOAP, and REST API integrations
- Expertise in usage of source control and continuous integration (Github & Jenkins is a plus)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
- Active Salesforce Certifications are a plus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.